I   Home    I    Phonecell   I    Free SMS   I    Music   I    Games   I    Trend Digital   I    Career   I    Contact   I



Apr 11, 2008

Digital Camera Sony DSC W55 Review

The digital camera Sony DSC W55 is small digital camera launched on 2007 by Sony company. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 available in the market with 4 beautiful colors, Caribbean blue, pale pink, elegant black and sleek silver. You can say this is one of the cheaper pocket sized digital cameras, only about US $199.


The Sony DSC-W55 coming with 7.2 megapixel and a three times optical zoom lens with Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar branding. DSC W55 is a pretty straightforward and easy to use digital camera. With his 2,5 inch LCD display and used optical viewfinder, it's bright, works well outdoors and gives you all the information you would want to see.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC W55 Silver

Sony Cyber-shot DSC W55 Pink

Sony Cyber-shot DSC W55 Black

Sony Cyber-shot DSC W55 Blue

Digital camera Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 will give you nice picture by choose on of scene modes according to the situation and background (Twilight, Twilight Portrait, Landscape, Beach, Snow, High Sensitivity, Soft Snap).

DSC W55 Pink from Backside

The DSC-W55 is digital camera that look likes the other digital camera from Sony (DSC-W50), It's means that the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 an ultra-compact camera made mostly of metal with built-in lens cover. Like other Sony models, the W55 uses Memory Stick Duo memory cards and comes with a fairly generous 56MB of internal memory available for image storage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home