I   Home    I    Phonecell   I    Free SMS   I    Music   I    Games   I    Trend Digital   I    Career   I    Contact   I



Sep 7, 2007

Camera Digital Olympus Mju 790 SW

Olympus is known for its robust SW line of ruggedized digital cameras, The Olympus Mju (µ) 790 SW is new released digital camera by Olympus company with 7.1 Megapixel. Digital camera Olympus Mju 790 SW is Shockproof against falls from 1.5m and waterproof to a water pressure equivalent of 3m.

This is the newest addition to the µ tough series keeps up with just about any active lifestyle. There’s no need to think twice about taking it along on a mountaineering trek or letting the kids take a few pictures at a picnic. You can take digital camera Olympus Mju 790 SW swimming or skiing, It handles whatever life throws at it. So, there’s never a need to worry.

Olympus Mju 790 SW is looks great and doesn’t compromise a bit on photographic features. Digital camera with face detection technology for perfectly focused and exposed faces plus correct exposure of other image areas.

Digital camera Olympus Mju 790 SW is available in a choice of four expressive colors (starry silver, midnight black, sunset orange or marine blue). Digital camera Olympus Mju 790 SW with 3x zoom, 2.5” HyperCrystal LCD (230,000 pixel resolution) and a bright display even in brilliant sunlight, 23 scene modes for the best results in different situations also an LED Macro Illuminator for close-ups makes them a real head-turner.

Digital camera Olympus Mju 790 SW features underwater shooting up to water pressure equivalent of 40m is possible in combination with optional underwater case PT-041. The digital camera with 14.7 MB internal arrives in stores or available from September 2007 at around $400 or £200.

3 Comments:

Blogger burja said...

Tnx for visiting!! :) www.buryya.blogspot.com

September 24, 2007 at 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Magazine Subscriptions said...

Cheers for the info! I know what to look out for

May 28, 2009 at 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Pool Tables said...

Got an Olympus myself, had it for 23 years! Testimony to its quality

May 30, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home