I   Home    I    Phonecell   I    Free SMS   I    Music   I    Games   I    Trend Digital   I    Career   I    Contact   I



Aug 14, 2007

Digital Camera Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18

Digital camera preview for the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18. This is a new released Lumix digital camera from panasonic company, digital camera with 8,1 megapixel they called Z18 because these camera has 18x optical zoom with an optical image-stabilization system.


A Super-Versatile Digital Camera with 28mm Wide-Angle Lens, its featuring easy manual operation. Panasonic LUMIX FZ series has been highly evaluated across the world, for concomitant realization of both high performance and ease of use, and the new digital camera DMC-FZ18 has also been developed with no compromise of picture quality and portability.


The digital camera panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18 also includes Intelligent Auto Mode, which brings lots of features together to take all the work out of snapping things that are, you will think amazing. Intelligent Image Stabilization system that comprehends MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) to suppress hand-shake and Intelligent ISO control to prevent motion blur, allowing anyone to take clear, beautiful pictures with ease.


A digital camera with high-speed, high-performance image processing LSI is the Venus Engine III, can record at a sensitivity setting and boasts shooting at ISO 1600 in normal recording mode in full resolution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home